Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
July 20, 2018 The Town of St. Paul introduces iCompass, which is an online Meeting Management software which will assist our public in: searching...
The Town of St. Paul welcomes you to read the communications guide available through the link. The Guide was developed in partnership with the...
2018 Property Taxes Due Date
Request for Proposal: Engineering Consulting Services for Municipal Infrastructure Standing Offer Agreement
The Town of St. Paul is seeking a brief proposal for the provision of professional engineering services through a Standing Offer Agreement. Please...
Request for Proposals: St. Paul Municipal Airport Runway Lighting
The Town of St. Paul and County of St. Paul No. 19 are currently accepting sealed bids towards the update/replace of the St. Paul Municipal Airport...
Upcoming Events (6)
- July 20,2018 SRP - Ancient Greece (6-8 years old) (today) from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- July 20,2018 SRP - Ancient Greece (9-12 years old) (today) from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- July 20,2018 Music with Miss. Sheila at Parent Link (today) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- July 23,2018 Town of St. Paul- Regular Council Meeting (in 3 days) from 7:00 PM
- July 23,2018 4 Day Summer DANCE Camp with Anna Pratch (in 3 days) from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- July 24,2018 SRP - Superheros/Comic Books (6-8 years old) (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"