Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
Please be advised that the Town of St. Paul will have a road closure in effect immediately due to construction on 46 Street from 54th Avenue North...
July 20, 2018 The Town of St. Paul introduces iCompass, which is an online Meeting Management software which will assist our public in: searching...
Upcoming Events (6)
- September 20,2018 St. Paul Community Orchestra (Tomorrow) from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- September 20,2018 WOW: Working Relationships (Tomorrow) from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- September 20,2018 Public Open House - Cannabis (Tomorrow) from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- September 20,2018 Youth Night (7-12 years olds) (Tomorrow) from 6:15 PM to 7:45 PM
- September 21,2018 Family Story Time (in 2 days) from 10:30 PM
- September 22,2018 Nutcracker Auditions (in 3 days) from 2:00 PM to 4:45 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"