Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
Latest News (5)
Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
The Town of St. Paul is currently hiring for the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Please follow the link for further details on how to ...
Chief Administrative Officer
Please see this link for more details.
November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
Please see below for the November 2017 Photo Radar Locations.
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting resumes with cover letters for a Receptionist/Accounting Clerk. Please follow the link for the...
Blood Donor Clinic
St. Paul Blood Donor Clinic will be held Wednesday, October 11 at the St. Paul Recreation Centre. Please see poster for further details.
Upcoming Events (6)
- November 21,2017 Board Books For Babies (Tomorrow) from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- November 21,2017 Triple P Class- "Managing Fighting and Agression" (Tomorrow) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- November 22,2017 Pete the Cat- "Rocking in My School Shoes" (in 2 days) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- November 23,2017 Ladies Time Out (in 3 days) from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM
- November 23,2017 Baby Bunch (in 3 days) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- November 24,2017 Family Story Time (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"