Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
Transfer Station- Winter Hours
Please be advised that effective October 1, the Transfer Station's schedule converts to Winter Hours of Operation. Tuesday - Friday: 10am to 6pm...
Please be advised that the Town of St. Paul will have a road closure in effect immediately due to construction on 46 Street from 54th Avenue North...
Upcoming Events (6)
- September 21,2018 Family Story Time (Tomorrow) from 10:30 PM
- September 22,2018 Nutcracker Auditions (in 2 days) from 2:00 PM to 4:45 PM
- September 26,2018 Getting to Know Your Best Customer (in 6 days)
- September 26,2018 Book Club (in 6 days) from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- September 27,2018 Unwind (in 1 week) from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- September 28,2018 Ballroom Dance Workshop (in 1 week) from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"