Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Two days, ten bands?? Batter-Up!
Tickets go on sale Friday, February 23 at 10:00 am: https://www.centerfieldmusicfestival.com/
Can be purchased locally at Cornerstone Co-op or Kal-Tire, St. Paul.
Latest News (5)
Winter Safety in Our Community
Winter Safety Around Snow Banks and Hills Winter is a great season for outdoor activities, such as sledding and skating. Cold weather, ice, and ...
Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
The Town of St. Paul would like to notify residents that there will be no garbage pickup scheduled Monday due to the Long Weekend. Please see post...
Seasonal Summer Employment
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting applications for Seasonal Summer Employment. Please see poster for further details.
Public Notice- Council Meetings
Please be advised of changes to two Council Meetings taking place in March. See poster for further details.
Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting applications for the hiring of an On-Site Campground Caretaker. Please follow the link for furth...
Upcoming Events (6)
- February 21,2018 Ladies Time Out (in 18 hours) from 6:15 PM to 7:45 PM
- February 21,2018 Polar Bear puppet craft and story (in 10 hours) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- February 21,2018 Cleaning Toys at the Parent Link Centre (in 13 hours) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- February 22,2018 Cook With Books (Tomorrow) from 6:15 PM to 7:30 PM
- February 23,2018 Family Story Time (in 2 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- February 23,2018 Paint Night (in 2 days) from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"