Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
Latest News (5)
Press Release- New Chief Administrative Oficer
Please see below for the official statement from Mayor and Council regarding the newly appointed Chief Administrative Officer.
Skate with Santa
Skate with Santa takes place Saturday, December 16 at the CAP Arena between 11:30am til 1:30pm. FREE Admission, Hot Dogs, Hot Chocolate and Trea...
3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue
The 3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue will take place, Tuesday, December 5 from 7pm - 9pm at the Ayiwakes Community Centre in Saddle Lake.
Town of St. Paul Holiday Closure
The Town of St. Paul will be closed the following days for the Holiday Season: Monday, December 25 Tuesday, December 26 Wednesday, December 27...
Snow Removal: Sidewalks
Friendly reminder that in accordance of Bylaw #1202, 13.1 A person shall maintain any sidewalk adjacent to property they own or occupy clear of all...
Upcoming Events (6)
- January 17,2018 Post Holiday Bootcamp Series (today)
- January 17,2018 Youth Night (7-12 years olds) (in 13 hours) from 6:15 PM to 7:45 PM
- January 17,2018 Snowman Feet Painting (in 5 hours) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- January 18,2018 Story Time at Sunnyside (Tomorrow) from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- January 18,2018 Baby Bunch (Tomorrow) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- January 18,2018 Evening Family Swim (Tomorrow) from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"