Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
Latest News (5)
The next Regular Council Meeting has been re-scheduled to August 28, 2017 at 5 p.m.
2017 St.Paul Rodeo Parade
The 2017 St. Paul Rodeo Parade is approaching with the St. Paul Ag Society hosting. This years theme is 100 years of 4-H as well as Canada 150. ...
Water Service Disruption
Please be advised of the water service disruption scheduled for August 8 to August 11. See below for more details.
Notice: Weed Abatement
Please be advised that weed abatement will be taking place between August 8 to August 25. See below for more details.
Construction: Road Closure
Please be advised of the closure on 46A Street due to paving. See below for more details.
Upcoming Events (6)
- August 17,2017 Pioneer Dolls and Scare Crows (today) from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- August 17,2017 Summer Reading Program "CANADA 150" ***ends*** (today)
- August 17,2017 Baby Bunch (today) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- August 18,2017 Play dough fun at Parent Link (Tomorrow) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- August 22,2017 Family Drop in at Parent Link (in 5 days) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- August 23,2017 Rock Painting at Ecole Du Sommet Playground (in 6 days) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"