Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
St. Paul Remembrance Day Ceremony
Sunday, November 11, 2018 St. Paul Recreation Centre 10:00am Please join Royal Canadian Legion St. Paul Branch 100 as we commemorate Canada's...
Remembrance Day: 100 Bells will toll on November 11th
Join the St Paul Legion Branch 100 Members on the steps of the Roman Catholic Cathedral at sunset (4:42pm) on Sunday, November 11 for The Ringing...
Town of St. Paul Holiday Hours
Town of St. Paul Holiday Hours Town of St. Paul Administration (5101-50 Street): Closed Monday, December 24 to Friday, December 28. Main Level...
1st Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
**NOTICE** Trick or Treat Updated Hours
Upcoming Events (6)
- November 15,2018 Emergancy Preperation (in 15 hours) from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- November 16,2018 Family Story Time (Tomorrow) from 10:30 PM
- November 16,2018 Paint Night (Tomorrow) from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- November 17,2018 National Child Day Family Event (in 2 days) from 12:00 PM to 4:00 AM
- November 20,2018 SPYC Youth Gym Night (in 5 days) from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- November 20,2018 National Child Day (in 5 days) from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"