Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Music festival returns to St. Paul on June 16 & 17 after success of Brett Kissel
Hometown Homecoming - with a new name and new vision.
Additional event information is available at www.centerfieldmusicfestival.com, and will be
updated regularly as more exciting news becomes available.
Media inquiries can be directed to:
Co-Producer – Centerfield Music Festival
Latest News (5)
Equipment Operator-Public Works
The Town of St. Paul is looking to fill a Full Time Equipment Operator position within the Public Works Department. Please see posting for more de...
Utility & Tax Clerk
The Town of St. Paul is currently looking to fill a Full Time Permanent position for a Utility and Tax Clerk. Please see posting for more details.
May Long Weekend: Garbage Schedule Interruption
Please be advised, that due to the May Long Weekend, Monday's regular garbage pickup will take place on Tuesday. We appreciate your patience.
Special Council Meeting: May 15
Monday, May 15, there will be a Special Council Meeting in regards to Capital Budget.
Skate Park Survey
The Town of St. Paul is conducting a survey for possible locations for the proposed new Skate Park. The survey is quick and easy all the while givi...
Upcoming Events (6)
- May 23,2017 Family Drop in at Parent Link (in 6 hours) from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- May 24,2017 Ages and Stages Fair (Tomorrow) from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- May 25,2017 50th Birthday Party (in 2 days) from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- May 25,2017 Birthday Special Sleeping Bunnies (in 2 days) from 7:00 PM to 7:45 PM
- May 25,2017 Baby Bunch Program (in 2 days) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- May 25,2017 What's Cooking?? Pre-registration required (in 2 days) from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"