Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
Latest News (5)
3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue
The 3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue will take place, Tuesday, December 5 from 7pm - 9pm at the Ayiwakes Community Centre in Saddle Lake.
Town of St. Paul Holiday Closure
The Town of St. Paul will be closed the following days for the Holiday Season: Monday, December 25 Tuesday, December 26 Wednesday, December 27...
Snow Removal: Sidewalks
Friendly reminder that in accordance of Bylaw #1202, 13.1 A person shall maintain any sidewalk adjacent to property they own or occupy clear of all...
Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
The Town of St. Paul is currently hiring for the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Please follow the link for further details on how to ...
Chief Administrative Officer
Please see this link for more details.
Upcoming Events (6)
- December 11,2017 Town of St. Paul - Regular Council Meeting (in 13 hours) from 7:00 PM
- December 12,2017 Town of St. Paul - Committee of The Whole (Tomorrow) from 6:00 PM
- December 12,2017 Chamber Christmas Meet & Greet (Tomorrow) from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- December 12,2017 Board Books For Babies (Tomorrow) from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- December 13,2017 Ladies Time Out (in 2 days) from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM
- December 14,2017 Baby Bunch (in 3 days) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"