Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
The system has been used a few times to notify the public on highway closures due to some serious accidents, to community events, and those affected by water line breaks. With winter fast approaching, this system will become valuable in letting the public know of winter storm warnings, highway closures, etc. It’s key to note that you won’t receive these alerts or notifications if you don’t register.
To register on-line go to www.stpaul.ca
Latest News (5)
Volunteer Board Leadership Event
Are you a volunteer for a non-profit group or on a volunteer board of directors? Please have a look at our upcoming event.
Public & Shinny Skating Jan 29/16 Clancy Arena
There will be Public Skating on Friday Jan 29 at the Clancy Arena from: 1:15 to 2:30 pm There will be Shinny Skating on Friday Jan 29 at t...
St. Paul Photo radar - February
Have a look at the Photo Radar locations in St.Paul for February.
Order of Excellence
Nominate a deserving Albertan for the Order of excellence. See details
Snow Cleaning Main Street
Main street snow cleaning January 7 starting at 10 pm.
Upcoming Events (6)
- February 09,2016 Adult Literacy Services (today) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- February 09,2016 English Language Learners (today) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- February 09,2016 FAMILY LAUGHTER (in 3 hours) from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- February 09,2016 Cree Language Conversation (in 8 hours) from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- February 09,2016 Basic Crochet (in 8 hours) from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- February 09,2016 Library-Winter Reading Program (today) from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"