Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
A news release has been issued in regards to the photo radar in the Town of St. Paul. See this link for more information at the bottom of the 2017 Municipal Election page.
Latest News (5)
Request for Proposal- Local Contractor Directory
Please see poster for all details.
Request for Proposal
The Town of St. Paul is currently looking accepting Request for Proposal's on the disposal of topsoil, clay and/or a mixture of the 2 components. P...
Request for Quotation
Please see attached document for details in regards to a Request for Quotation
Winter Closures: Tourism Centre & Campgrounds
Effective October 1, 2017, the Tourism Centre and Campgrounds will be closed for the Winter season.
Town of St. Paul FCSS: Contractor Bids
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting bids for the renovations required at the commercial building located at 5002-51 Ave. Those part...
Upcoming Events (6)
- September 26,2017 Run, Jump and Skip (in 2 days) from 9:45 AM to 11:45 AM
- September 26,2017 Cleaning Toys at the Parent Link Centre (in 2 days) from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
- September 27,2017 2017 Election Forum- County of St. Paul (in 3 days) from 7:00 PM
- September 27,2017 Book Club (in 3 days) from 6:30 PM
- September 27,2017 The Three Little Kittens Activities at Parent Link (in 3 days) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- September 28,2017 UnWind (in 4 days) from 6:30 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"