Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
A news release has been issued in regards to the photo radar in the Town of St. Paul. See this link for more information at the bottom of the 2017 Municipal Election page.
Latest News (5)
Request for Quotation
Please see attached document for details in regards to a Request for Quotation
Winter Closures: Tourism Centre & Campgrounds
Effective October 1, 2017, the Tourism Centre and Campgrounds will be closed for the Winter season.
Town of St. Paul FCSS: Contractor Bids
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting bids for the renovations required at the commercial building located at 5002-51 Ave. Those part...
Terry Fox Run- September 17
The Terry Fox Run is set for Sunday, September 17. Registration will begin at 12:00pm at the Curling Rink. Run will begin at 1:00pm This 5km...
Meter House Service Disruption
The Town of St. Paul will have a disruption of service on Wednesday, September 6 as well as Thursday, September 7. Please see poster for furt...
Upcoming Events (6)
- September 20,2017 Icky. Sticky, Messy Play at Parent Link (today) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- September 21,2017 Community Awareness Night (Tomorrow) from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- September 21,2017 Baby Bunch (Tomorrow) from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- September 21,2017 Run, Jump, Skip (Tomorrow) from 5:30 PM to 7:15 PM
- September 22,2017 Family Story Time (in 2 days) from 10:30 AM
- September 26,2017 Run, Jump and Skip (in 6 days) from 9:45 AM to 11:45 AM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"