Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Fast forward to 2017 to the UFO Landing Pad's 50th Anniversary.
Latest News (5)
Community Peace Officer Level 1
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting resumes with cover letters for the position of a Community Peace Officer Level 1. Please follow the ...
Facility Booking & Event Coordinator
The Town of St. Paul is currently hiring Full-Time Employment for the position of the Facility Booking and Event Coordinator. Please follow the ...
Roof Tenders: Specs for Town of St. Paul Administration Building
Re: Roofing Tenders Please follow the link in regards to the Specifications for the Town of St. Paul Administration Building. Site visit is s...
Blood Donor Clinic
St. Paul Blood Donor Clinic will be held Wednesday, October 11 at the St. Paul Recreation Centre. Please see poster for further details.
Office Closure: Monday, October 9, 2017
Please be advised that the Town of St. Paul Office will closed Monday, October 9, 2017 for Thanksgiving. We thank-you for your understanding.
Upcoming Events (6)
- October 20,2017 Family Story Time (in 8 hours) from 10:30 AM
- October 20,2017 Music with Miss. Sheila at Parent Link (in 7 hours) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- October 22,2017 Megan Wolitski Memorial Walk (in 2 days) from 1:00 PM
- October 23,2017 Read and Roll (in 3 days)
- October 24,2017 Triple P Discussion- "Hassle Free Shopping" (in 4 days) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- October 24,2017 Cleaning Toys at the Parent Link Centre (in 4 days) from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"