Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
Cannabis Legalization- October 17, 2018
The Government of Canada is set to have Cannabis legalized as of October 17, 2018. The Town of St. Paul will continue to share information on how...
Parent Link Clothing Exchange
Parent Link Clothing Exchange Recreation Centre 4802-53 Street Accepting good, CLEAN, used clothing from newborn to adult, toys, small household...
St. Paul Fire Department-Volunteer Applications being Accepted
Tin Cup Restaurant- Request for Proposal
REQUEST For Proposal for the Tin Cup Restaurant at the St. Paul Golf Course. September 25, 2018 The Town of St. Paul is seeking proposals from...
Golf Club Manager and Marketing Coordinator Position
Department of Parks & Recreation (Full-Time Employment) Golf Club Manager and Marketing Coordinator Reporting to Director of Parks and...
Upcoming Events (6)
- October 18,2018 EARN Event - from stress to resiliency (Tomorrow) from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- October 18,2018 Let's Talk Pelvic Health (Tomorrow) from 6:00 PM
- October 19,2018 Family Story Time (in 2 days) from 10:30 PM
- October 20,2018 Paint Night (in 3 days) from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- October 20,2018 Paint Night - 9:00 (in 3 days) from 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- October 20,2018 Inclusion St. Paul presents Everyone Belongs on the Team (for Recreation Providers & Coaches) (in 3 days) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"