Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Music festival returns to St. Paul on June 16 & 17 after success of Brett Kissel
Hometown Homecoming - with a new name and new vision.
Additional event information is available at www.centerfieldmusicfestival.com, and will be
updated regularly as more exciting news becomes available.
Media inquiries can be directed to:
Co-Producer – Centerfield Music Festival
Latest News (5)
Transfer Station CLOSED: May 24
Please be advised that due to high winds and safety issues, the Transfer Station is closed for the remainder of the day: Wednesday, May 24.
Equipment Operator-Public Works
The Town of St. Paul is looking to fill a Full Time Equipment Operator position within the Public Works Department. Please see posting for more de...
Utility & Tax Clerk
The Town of St. Paul is currently looking to fill a Full Time Permanent position for a Utility and Tax Clerk. Please see posting for more details.
May Long Weekend: Garbage Schedule Interruption
Please be advised, that due to the May Long Weekend, Monday's regular garbage pickup will take place on Tuesday. We appreciate your patience.
Special Council Meeting: May 15
Monday, May 15, there will be a Special Council Meeting in regards to Capital Budget.
Upcoming Events (6)
- May 26,2017 Ages and Stages Fair (today) from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- May 27,2017 Charity Golf Tournament (Tomorrow) from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- May 27,2017 CANADIAN RESTRICTED FIREARMS COURSE (Tomorrow) from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- May 29,2017 Run, Jump, Skip (in 3 days) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- May 30,2017 Bring Books to Life with Family Literacy (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- May 30,2017 Cleaning Toys at the Parent Link Centre (in 4 days) from 10:00 AM
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"