Welcome to the Town of St. Paul
Latest News (5)
Public-Facing Crime Map
Alberta RCMP's mapping unit has rolled out a Public-Facing Crime Map that showcases reported incidents in our community. Please take a look at the...
Skate with Santa
Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 15, 2018 Skate with Santa will be taking place at the CAP Arena from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Free...
Tuesday, December : Snow Removal
Snow Removal Tuesday, December 4th 2018 51 ST BETWEEN 51 AVE & UKRAINIAN CULTURAL CENTRE 56 ST BETWEEN 50 AVE & 51 AVE 49 AVE BETWEEN 51 ST...
2018 Tax Payment Deadline
A reminder that the 2018 Tax Payment deadline is Monday, December 31, 2018. Please remit payment to avoid the 15% penalty that will be applied...
Upcoming Events (6)
- December 17,2018 Adult Pilates Workout (ages 15+) (Tomorrow) from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- December 17,2018 Adult Ballet (Ages 15+) (Tomorrow) from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- December 18,2018 Board Books for Babies (in 2 days) from 10:30 PM to 11:30 AM
- December 19,2018 Little Chefs (in 3 days)
- December 20,2018 St. Paul Rusty Musician Community Orchestra (Ages 15+) (in 4 days) from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- December 20,2018 Parent Link Christmas Party (in 4 days)
St. Paul - A People Kind of Place
St. Paul is strategically located in the center of the northeast region of Alberta. With a population of 6,004 (Source: Town Census 2014), St. Paul is a major trading center for the surrounding area.
St. Paul's life-support is the rich agricultural land that surrounds the town, supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
But what really sets us apart are the people who call St. Paul home. We've always been "A People Kind of Place!"