Town of St. Paul taxes are levied and mailed by June 1st each year and due first Friday in July. They can be paid either by a one time payment on the due date or by 12 monthly payments through our pre-authorized payment plan which commences in January of each year. Apply for pre-authorized payment plan.
Electrical Power - ATCO Electric
Box 788, St. Paul, Alberta - 1-800-668-2248
Natural Gas – ALTAGAS Utilities
5102 - 49th Avenue, St. Paul, Alberta – 1-866-222-2069
Telephone – Telus – 310-2255 (General inquiries)
Water and Sewer - The Town of St. Paul provides water, sewer and garbage services. When you move to St. Paul or change residences within St. Paul, you need to apply at the Town Office to receive or transfer these services.
Residential and commercial garbage collection is weekly. The Evergreen Regional Landfill facility located 28 km outside St. Paul is used for waste disposal.
To find out your garbage pick-up day, please call our public works department at 780- 645-3509.
- Please have your garbage out by 7:00 am on your collection day.
- All household garbage must be bagged.
- Loose garbage left in containers will not be picked up.
- Each bundle of tree branches must be securely tied and no longer than 4 ft. (1.2m)
- All garden debris must be tied or bagged.
- Please double bag vacuum cleaner dust bags, sawdust, pet feces and kitty litter.
- Each filled bag should be lighter than 18 kg or 40 lbs.
Recycling-St. Paul Transfer Station:
Town of St. Paul Transfer Station – 780-210-0350 - located 2.4 km N.E. of St Paul on Twp 582 and Rg Rd. 93A
St. Paul Bottle Depot –780-645-4106 – located at 4702 – 52 Ave – bottles, cans, juice boxes, plastic milk jugs, used oil filters and containers
Must be taken to Transfer Station north of town
The Evergreen Regional Landfill site is located 28 km southwest of St. Paul (west of St. Paul on Highway 28 and turn south on Range Road 104) and is used for waste disposal.