Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
The Town of St. Paul is currently hiring for the position of Chief Administrative Officer. Please follow the link for further details on how to apply.
November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
Please see below for the November 2017 Photo Radar Locations.
The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting resumes with cover letters for a Receptionist/Accounting Clerk. Please follow the link for the full details.
Blood Donor Clinic
St. Paul Blood Donor Clinic will be held Wednesday, October 11 at the St. Paul Recreation Centre. Please see poster for further details.
Office Closure: Monday, October 9, 2017
Please be advised that the Town of St. Paul Office will closed Monday, October 9, 2017 for Thanksgiving. We thank-you for your understanding.
Date Change: Regular Council Meeting
Please be advised that the date of the next Regular Council Meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
|February 2018||6 posts|
|January 2018||4 posts|
|December 2017||3 posts|
|November 2017||4 posts|
|October 2017||6 posts|
|September 2017||10 posts|
|Older Posts||253 Dating back to August 2017|
- Multi-Urban Intermunicipal Development Plans Project
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker
- Snow Removal- Monday, January 29
- We Walk Together- February 6, 2018
- Gov. of Alberta Senior Property Tax Deferral Program