St. Paul's Town Tattler
The St. Paul's Town Tattler is now available to view, just click on Town Tattler.
The election Results are in. Glenn Andersen is our Mayor by Acclamation. Our Councillors are as follows: Judy Bogdan with 601 votes Danny White (Dwight Wiebe) with 668 votes Ken Kwiatkowski with 785 votes Don Padlesky with 872 votes Edna Gervais with 892 votes Norm Noel with 962 votes Nathan Taylor received 512 votes and thus was not elected to council.
Public & Shinny Skating
Come out and enjoy Public Skating at Clancy Arena on Friday evenings from 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm and Saturdays from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm. NOTE: There will be shinny skating at Clancy on Tuesday Nov 12. NOTE: There will be SHINNY HOCKEY at the Cap Arena every Friday from 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm..
St Paul Splash Park is now closed for the winter and will re-open May long weekend weather permitting. It is located on the west side of Lagasse Park on Lakeshore Dr.
New Utility Rates Effective July 1, 2013
The Utility Rates have changed, effective July 1, 2013. For a list of new rates follow the link below. New Rates
|February 2018||6 posts|
|January 2018||4 posts|
|December 2017||3 posts|
|November 2017||4 posts|
|October 2017||6 posts|
|September 2017||10 posts|
|Older Posts||253 Dating back to August 2017|
- Multi-Urban Intermunicipal Development Plans Project
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker
- Snow Removal- Monday, January 29
- We Walk Together- February 6, 2018
- Gov. of Alberta Senior Property Tax Deferral Program