The Town of St. Paul is currently accepting resumes with cover letters for a Receptionist/Accounting Clerk. Please follow the link for the full details.
Blood Donor Clinic
St. Paul Blood Donor Clinic will be held Wednesday, October 11 at the St. Paul Recreation Centre. Please see poster for further details.
Office Closure: Monday, October 9, 2017
Please be advised that the Town of St. Paul Office will closed Monday, October 9, 2017 for Thanksgiving. We thank-you for your understanding.
Date Change: Regular Council Meeting
Please be advised that the date of the next Regular Council Meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
Road Closure- 51 Ave & 50 Street
Please be advised the 51 Avenue & 50 Street has road closure (North part of the intersection) and barricades are in place due construction taking place.
Highway Road Closure- 50 Avenue
Please be advised that effective Friday, September 29 at 8:00am to Monday, October 2 at 5:00pm, there will be a Highway Closure of 50 Avenue & 40 Street to 46 Street in effect. Please see poster for more details.
|June 2018||4 posts|
|May 2018||11 posts|
|April 2018||8 posts|
|March 2018||5 posts|
|February 2018||7 posts|
|January 2018||4 posts|
|Older Posts||272 Dating back to October 2009|
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- Request for Proposal: Engineering Consulting Services for Municipal Infrastructure Standing Offer Agreement
- Request for Proposals: St. Paul Municipal Airport Runway Lighting