Posted on Tuesday July 03, 2018 at 03:11PM
The Town of St. Paul welcomes you to read the communications guide available through the link.
The Guide was developed in partnership with the Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre and the Office of the Treaty Commissioner who provided valuable information on First Nation meeting etiquette, protocols and ceremonial traditions.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Town Talk- June 25, 2019
- Townhall AGM- Mayor Miller's Speech
- Canada Day 2019
- Town Talk- June 11, 2019