Posted on Tuesday July 03, 2018 at 03:11PM
The Town of St. Paul welcomes you to read the communications guide available through the link.
The Guide was developed in partnership with the Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre and the Office of the Treaty Commissioner who provided valuable information on First Nation meeting etiquette, protocols and ceremonial traditions.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Parked Vehicles- Did You Know?
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February 18
- Sixties Scoop Indigenous Society of Alberta: National Exhibit