Tin Cup Restaurant- Request for Proposal
Posted on Tuesday September 25, 2018 at 12:28PM
REQUEST For Proposal for the Tin Cup Restaurant at the St. Paul Golf Course. September 25, 2018
The Town of St. Paul is seeking proposals from proponents interested in leasing the “Tin Cup” Restaurant located at the St. Paul Golf Club.
The Town will consider a lease up to and including five years. The lease will include the restaurant/lounge area, all the kitchen facilities, the patio, and the gazebo. The Town is open for the leased area to include, the yet to be completed area in the basement if a commitment can be made that this additional area will be used to fulfill objectives of business plan.
The Town pays for all utilities related to the “Tin Cup” except phone costs and any related installation.
The Town is looking for a proponent that will cater to not only the golf clientele, but also the dining public. Serious consideration will be given those proponents who have a creative business plan to not only promote the restaurant but to promote the facilities for events and are willing to put on their own events such as special menus, wine/beer tastings, take advantage of the summer patio and are willing to go above and beyond normal service to make the Tin Cup a restaurant of note in our community. Proponents must agree to:
1. Adhere to Alberta Labour Standards for all staff they employ.
2. Beer carts must be manned and out on the course for all programmed events, tournaments and long weekends during the golfing season.
3. Adequate insurance and WCB must be carried by the proponent
4. Public Health standards must be adhered to and any violations of same must be reported to the owner, (the Town).
5. The Lessee must agree to work with Golf Club staff to coordinate food and beverage options for programmed and special events at the Golf Club.
6. The restaurant must be open a minimum of ten months a year. (January and February are the only options for closing).
7. The proponent must be able to qualify for a liquor license and a restaurant licence.
8. There will be requirements for the proponent to hold their own insurance and WCB coverage.
Interested parties must submit their proposals by Wednesday, October 31, 2018 by 4:30 pm (Mountain Standard Time). Attention; Kim Heyman, CAO, Town of St. Paul, 5101 50th Street, St. Paul AB. Submission may be hand delivered to front desk or by mail or courier only.
Submissions must include business plan to increase business, and promote restaurant assets. The submission must include how much monthly rent the proponent feels they can pay and still fund their business plan.
Please direct all inquiries to CAO Kim Heyman by email at email@example.com.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- Cannabis Legalization- October 17, 2018
- Parent Link Clothing Exchange