Campground now opened
Posted on Wednesday February 27, 2013 at 08:14AM
St. Paul Iron Horse Trail Campground and the Overnight Campground are now opened.
For reservations phone: 780-614-4244.
Also the Fish Pond at the Iron Horse Trail Campground is opened daily from 8 am - 8 pm. Please obey rules and regulations.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Multi-Urban Intermunicipal Development Plans Project
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker
- Snow Removal- Monday, January 29
- We Walk Together- February 6, 2018
- Gov. of Alberta Senior Property Tax Deferral Program