Campground now opened
Posted on Wednesday February 27, 2013 at 08:14AM
St. Paul Iron Horse Trail Campground and the Overnight Campground are now opened.
For reservations phone: 780-614-4244.
Also the Fish Pond at the Iron Horse Trail Campground is opened daily from 8 am - 8 pm. Please obey rules and regulations.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Press Release- New Chief Administrative Oficer
- Skate with Santa
- 3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue
- Town of St. Paul Holiday Closure
- Snow Removal: Sidewalks
- Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk