New Property Tax due Dates
Posted on Wednesday February 27, 2013 at 11:09AM
TOWN OF ST PAUL
PROPERTY TAX DUE DATE
Please be advised that there has been a change in the date that the
2013 Property Taxes will be due. At the December 12, 2011 Town Council meeting, Council approved mailing the 2013 tax notices out on
May 30th, 2013 and the due date will be the first Friday of July, 2013.
On July 8th, 2013 a ten (10%) percent penalty will be added to current taxes remaining outstanding after the due date (the first Friday of July, 2013).
On January 1st, 2014 a fifteen (15%) percent penalty will be added to taxes
remaining in arrears after December 31st, 2013.
FOR PRE-AUTHORIZED TAX PAYMENT PLAN CUSTOMERS, THIS CHANGE
DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR PAYMENT PLAN.
If you have any questions regarding the change in the due date, penalties
or the Pre-Authorized Tax Payment Plan, please contact the Town Office at
Town of St Paul
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Press Release- New Chief Administrative Oficer
- Skate with Santa
- 3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue
- Town of St. Paul Holiday Closure
- Snow Removal: Sidewalks
- Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk