Posted on Friday September 05, 2014 at 11:57AM
Have you noticed something around Town and wish to lodge a complaint about a potential bylaw infraction or violation? Community Peace Officers can be contacted directly at 780-645-4522. In an emergency, always call 911.
Please remember that Municipal Enforcement must be contacted directly in order to initiate service. Officers cannot take third party complaints or complaints posted on social media forums (including the Town of St. Paul pages).
If you require service please call 780-645-4522 or email email@example.com
All complaints are recorded and tracked for quality assurance and for future use.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Committee of the Whole - August 15, 2019 - CANCELLED
- Rock the Block- August 15, 2019
- Metis Nation of Alberta - August 15 - August 18, 2019
- Municipal Enforcement- August 2019 Edition- Bylaw Enforcement Education Program