Posted on Friday September 05, 2014 at 11:57AM
Have you noticed something around Town and wish to lodge a complaint about a potential bylaw infraction or violation? Community Peace Officers can be contacted directly at 780-645-4522. In an emergency, always call 911.
Please remember that Municipal Enforcement must be contacted directly in order to initiate service. Officers cannot take third party complaints or complaints posted on social media forums (including the Town of St. Paul pages).
If you require service please call 780-645-4522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All complaints are recorded and tracked for quality assurance and for future use.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- TownHall Annual Open House
- Garbage Pick Up- May Long Weekend
- Splash Park- Summer 2019