Recognition Welcome Signs
Posted on Wednesday April 15, 2015 at 01:15PM
The Town of St. Paul and The St. Paul & District Chamber of Commerce are considering changing the criteria required to have a name added to the Recognition Welcome Signs and would like the public's feedback. The current criteria is that a person must be a World Champion.
Do we want to make a change to the criteria required to be on the Welcome Signs so we can recognize more people?
What do you feel the criteria should be?
Please follow the link below to our Facebook page to share your opinion.
You can also email your responses to: email@example.com
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Rezoning of 4801-48 Avenue (Public Hearing: March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.)
- Hydrant Valve Repair- 53rd Ave & 45th Street
- Thank-You to Smitty's Restaurant
- Multi-Urban Intermunicipal Development Plans Project
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker