Recognition Welcome Signs
Posted on Wednesday April 15, 2015 at 01:15PM
The Town of St. Paul and The St. Paul & District Chamber of Commerce are considering changing the criteria required to have a name added to the Recognition Welcome Signs and would like the public's feedback. The current criteria is that a person must be a World Champion.
Do we want to make a change to the criteria required to be on the Welcome Signs so we can recognize more people?
What do you feel the criteria should be?
Please follow the link below to our Facebook page to share your opinion.
You can also email your responses to: email@example.com
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Press Release- New Chief Administrative Oficer
- Skate with Santa
- 3rd Systemic Racism Open Dialogue
- Town of St. Paul Holiday Closure
- Snow Removal: Sidewalks
- Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk