Concerns about Town Water.
Posted on Thursday May 28, 2015 at 10:30AM
Please be advised that the issue was an isolated one at Racette School. The St. Paul Education Regional Division #1 decided to take precautionary measures by restricting the use of fountains at their schools. The Town of St. Paul did not issue any warnings because the water was and is Safe to drink. You may contact Bert Pruneau, the Water Treatment Manager, at (780) 210-0342 if you have any further questions.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- St. Paul Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Remembrance Day: 100 Bells will toll on November 11th