Heroes & Hearts 1st Annual Donor Wars
Posted on Friday June 19, 2015 at 02:31PM
Heroes & Hearts presents the 1st Annual "DONOR WARS".
It is a challenge to all Albertans, Businesses, Corporations and Organizations to raise Alberta's Low Organ & Tissue Donor Percentages.
Once you have registered, to be included in the statistics please e-mail: email@example.com to advise her of your registration.
Please click on the link to view the poster: Heroes & Hearts poster
Mayor and Town of St. Paul Council are challenging the City of Cold Lake, Town of Bonnyville, MD of Bonnyville, County of St. Paul, Town of Elk Point, Town of Two Hills and the Town of Lac La Biche to raise Alberta's Low Organ & Tissue Donor Percentages.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- St. Paul Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Remembrance Day: 100 Bells will toll on November 11th