Global Traffic Group Violation Recall
Posted on Wednesday February 08, 2017 at 03:43PM
Global Traffic Group is recalling certain violation tickets that were issued on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
They will not be issuing any notices.
Global Traffic Group will be forwarding these recalled violations to the Crown to have cancelled.
Please see poster for more details.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Transfer Station Updates
- Town Hall Meeting with RCMP
- Steaming Catch Basins
- Snow Removal- Sidewalks
- Transfer Station: Notice of Closure on April 7
- Snow Removal- Wednesday, March 8
- Social Work Week
- March 2017 Photo Radar Locations
- Town Hall Meeting Hosted by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta