Global Traffic Group Violation Recall
Posted on Wednesday February 08, 2017 at 03:43PM
Global Traffic Group is recalling certain violation tickets that were issued on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
They will not be issuing any notices.
Global Traffic Group will be forwarding these recalled violations to the Crown to have cancelled.
Please see poster for more details.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- 2017 Consolidated Financial Statement
- CLOSURES Due to Flooding
- Council Professional Development Expense Summary
- Garbage Pick Up Services
- Town of St. Paul FCSS is hiring!
- Transfer Station: Easter Hours
- Garbage Schedule: Easter Weekend
- 2018 Spring & Summer Community Guide
- Rezoning of 4801-48 Avenue (Public Hearing: March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.)