Global Traffic Group Violation Recall
Posted on Wednesday February 08, 2017 at 03:43PM
Global Traffic Group is recalling certain violation tickets that were issued on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
They will not be issuing any notices.
Global Traffic Group will be forwarding these recalled violations to the Crown to have cancelled.
Please see poster for more details.
Author:Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- Request for Proposal: Engineering Consulting Services for Municipal Infrastructure Standing Offer Agreement
- Request for Proposals: St. Paul Municipal Airport Runway Lighting