AltaGas Utilities: St. Paul Syndicate Well #2 Re-Abandonment on 49th Avenue
Posted on Wednesday July 05, 2017 at 12:37PM
In July 2016, AUI performed a well re-abandonment, which was, unfortunately, unsuccessful.
Moving forward, the re-abandoned well under go a 2 phase process as follows:
- Phase 1: Service rig on site, work area fenced- 18 days: July 29 to August 15 (Tentative)
- Phase 2: Rig and fence removed, normal street access and operation- 10 days: August 16-August 26 (Tentative)
There is no threat to public safety from this leak.
Please follow the links for further information.
If you have further questions, please call 780-980-6190 or by email to email@example.com
St Paul Well - Public Fact Sheet
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- St. Paul Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Remembrance Day: 100 Bells will toll on November 11th