AltaGas Utilities: St. Paul Syndicate Well #2 Re-Abandonment on 49th Avenue
Posted on Wednesday July 05, 2017 at 12:37PM
In July 2016, AUI performed a well re-abandonment, which was, unfortunately, unsuccessful.
Moving forward, the re-abandoned well under go a 2 phase process as follows:
- Phase 1: Service rig on site, work area fenced- 18 days: July 29 to August 15 (Tentative)
- Phase 2: Rig and fence removed, normal street access and operation- 10 days: August 16-August 26 (Tentative)
There is no threat to public safety from this leak.
Please follow the links for further information.
If you have further questions, please call 780-980-6190 or by email to email@example.com
St Paul Well - Public Fact Sheet
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker
- Snow Removal- Monday, January 29
- We Walk Together- February 6, 2018
- Gov. of Alberta Senior Property Tax Deferral Program
- Press Release- New Chief Administrative Oficer