Rodeo Cleaning- Fundraising Opportunity
Posted on Thursday July 13, 2017 at 09:02AM
RODEO CLEANING – FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY
The Town of St. Paul is looking for an energetic service club, non-profit, or sports team to help with cleaning the Clancy Richard Arena after each of the 5 rodeo performances during Lakeland Rodeo Finals August 31 – September 4 in St. Paul.
For your efforts, your group will receive a $1,250 honorarium and the right to work the Rodeo Supper and collect supper proceeds in 2018.
Applications will be accepted until July 28 at 4:00pm.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Lyle Hannan, Director of Parks and Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-645-1760.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Town of St. Paul is Hiring- Chief Administrative Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- November 2017 Photo Radar Locations
- Receptionist/Accounting Clerk
- Blood Donor Clinic
- Office Closure: Monday, October 9, 2017
- Date Change: Regular Council Meeting
- Road Closure- 51 Ave & 50 Street
- Highway Road Closure- 50 Avenue