Rodeo Cleaning- Fundraising Opportunity
Posted on Thursday July 13, 2017 at 09:02AM
RODEO CLEANING – FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY
The Town of St. Paul is looking for an energetic service club, non-profit, or sports team to help with cleaning the Clancy Richard Arena after each of the 5 rodeo performances during Lakeland Rodeo Finals August 31 – September 4 in St. Paul.
For your efforts, your group will receive a $1,250 honorarium and the right to work the Rodeo Supper and collect supper proceeds in 2018.
Applications will be accepted until July 28 at 4:00pm.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Lyle Hannan, Director of Parks and Recreation at email@example.com or 780-645-1760.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- 2017 Consolidated Financial Statement
- CLOSURES Due to Flooding
- Council Professional Development Expense Summary
- Garbage Pick Up Services
- Town of St. Paul FCSS is hiring!
- Transfer Station: Easter Hours
- Garbage Schedule: Easter Weekend
- 2018 Spring & Summer Community Guide
- Rezoning of 4801-48 Avenue (Public Hearing: March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.)