Lane Closures due to Construction
Posted on Monday August 21, 2017 at 11:35AM
CONSTRUCTION- LANE CLOSURE ADVISORY
- Please be advised that on Tuesday, August 22 AND Wednesday, August 23, the 2 WEST BOUND LANES on 50th AVENUE between 45 and 46 STREET will be closed due to sewer line repair/change.
- The EAST BOUND LANES will be utilized as SINGLE 2 WAY TRAFFIC allowance.
- A DETOUR will be set up for bigger vehicles such as trucks and oversized loads on 53 AVENUE between Highway 881 and 48 STREET.
- SIGNAGE will be placed to direct traffic.
- Please share to spread awareness.
- The Town of St. Paul thanks you for your co-operation.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- St. Paul Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Remembrance Day: 100 Bells will toll on November 11th