Snow Removal: Sidewalks
Posted on Tuesday November 21, 2017 at 11:54AM
Friendly reminder that in accordance of Bylaw #1202, 13.1 A person shall maintain any sidewalk adjacent to property they own or occupy clear of all snow and ice.
You have 48 HOURS after snowfall ends to adhere to Bylaw #1202.
Don't forget about the Snow Angel Program hosted through Town of St. Paul FCSS for those with mobility issues.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Rezoning of 4801-48 Avenue (Public Hearing: March 26, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.)
- Hydrant Valve Repair- 53rd Ave & 45th Street
- Thank-You to Smitty's Restaurant
- Multi-Urban Intermunicipal Development Plans Project
- Winter Safety in Our Community
- Garbage Schedule: Monday, February19th
- Seasonal Summer Employment
- Public Notice- Council Meetings
- Employment Opportunity: On-Site Campground Caretaker