Snow Removal: Sidewalks
Posted on Tuesday November 21, 2017 at 11:54AM
Friendly reminder that in accordance of Bylaw #1202, 13.1 A person shall maintain any sidewalk adjacent to property they own or occupy clear of all snow and ice.
You have 48 HOURS after snowfall ends to adhere to Bylaw #1202.
Don't forget about the Snow Angel Program hosted through Town of St. Paul FCSS for those with mobility issues.
Author:Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- Request for Proposal: Engineering Consulting Services for Municipal Infrastructure Standing Offer Agreement
- Request for Proposals: St. Paul Municipal Airport Runway Lighting