Temporary Full-time RCMP Clerk
Posted on Monday April 30, 2018 at 09:54AM
The Town of St. Paul is seeking a Temporary Full-time RCMP Clerk for employment at the St. Paul RCMP Detachment for a Term Position to cover off a Maternity Leave. The RCMP clerk will provide operational and administrative support in a fast-paced office environment.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Previous administrative experience
- May be required to work shift work
- Proficient computer skills including word processing and various databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment but also able to work independently.
- The successful applicant will have to complete and pass a security screening process.
The Town of St. Paul will pay a competitive salary. Details of the compensation package will be discussed during an interview.
Submit resumes with cover letter to:
Detachment Services Supervisor
St. Paul RCMP Detachment
4806 – 55 Street
St. Paul, Alberta T0A 3A1
Competition Closes: May 15, 2018
We thank all applicants; however only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Donation Details
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- Geezers on Wheezers
- Tin Cup Restaurant- Request for Proposal
- Golf Club Manager and Marketing Coordinator Position