FCSS- Student Program Assist. - Job Details
|Career Title:||FCSS- Student Program Assist.|
|NAICS Code:||Other (81)|
|Modified Date:||Apr 18, 2019|
|Description:||Purpose of Position: Our organization maintains high quality standards in program delivery and reporting. We are looking for a very detail oriented individual whose main responsibility will be to participate in developing and maintaining program structure and administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team, research, client service delivery, and daily operations of the programs.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Participate/lead program development initiatives and follow through on all outstanding tasks. Create and update program marketing material including brochures, web content, letters etc.
• Create program forms and other materials and service delivery tools as needed
• Ensure that the operation of the program meets the expectations of the organization
• Report findings to the Director and recommend changes to enhance the program as appropriate
This is a term position, commencing June 3, 2019 and ending on August 9, 2019.
Regular office hours are: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, references, criminal record check by Friday – May 24, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. to:
Town of St. Paul FCSS
5002 - 51 Ave
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted for further information.
|Qualifications:||Qualifications/ Skills Required:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible to work evenings and weekends if required
• Computer Skills Required
• Use of a vehicle for local travel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
• Assist with other FCSS programs as required.
|Salary:||Dependent on Qualifications|
|Education:||Please see Qualifications|
|Job Expiry Date:||May 24, 2019|
|Company:||Town of St. Paul|
|City:||St. Paul, Alberta|
|Postal code:||T0A 3A0|